2010年12月26日星期日

A Lange & Sohne 403.032 Men's Watch Womens Health

The name Fit Chick was cooked up behind closed door focus meetings. Believe me, I didnt bestow it upon myself.Is Rodale you only client?Oh no. Im self-employed, so I work for everyone and anyone. My usual clients include Shape, O, A Lange & Sohne 403.032 Men's Watch Womens Health, and other general (and usually womens) health magazines. I also co-author and author books.How many bikes to you have?7 or 8, I think. But I have serious opposition to having more bikes than I actually ride, so I give away what I no longer ride. I have 3 mountain bikes, 3 road bikes, a cross bike, and a tri bike.

Ive owned a U-Boat before, but to be quite honest, the ridiculous case size and somewhat un-matching straps were just not working for me in the end. The case quality in my opinion was decent, which many people in my forums A Lange & Sohne 401.026 Men's Watch did not agree with. They have improved their straps in the last year or so, as the ones I have seen are nicer now.This new U-51 Rattrapante from U-Boat is quite interesting.. mixing in design cues from the Anonimo Professionale series of watches with the screwed-in bezel look. This bad boy is limited to 100 pieces and measures 51mm in diameter and a whopping 19mm thick. The movement is a base 7750 Valjoux modifed by Alfred Rochat. Decent enough, but has the typical lack of detail and finish ont he movement that cheapes U-Boats watches IMO.

A couple are old beaters I have sentimental attachment to.What is your current favorite?My Specialized Era kicks serious ass. A fit chic-a-dee in : Juniper, Selenes daughterDo you get them on spec or do you get pro deals?Mixed bag. Some I get to test and race. Some I get on pro deal. And a couple I have bought through our local shop. Gotta support your shop.I know you are training for BC bike race, how is that going?Its A Lange & Sohne 401.031 Men's Watch going well. Were pretty close at this point, so the volume has been very high. But getting to that place where its all settling in, which feels good.How are you planning on fueling during the race?A mixture of bars, gels, and drinks. I train on all kinds of foods so when race day comes I can pretty much tolerate whatever I can grab at the feed zone.