2010年12月26日星期日

Do you guys have a race A Lange & Sohne 223.032 Men's Watch strategy

Makes life easier. I try to take in a couple hundred calories an hour. Im kind of a furnace.Recovering after each stage?I eat and drink immediately after racking the bike. Ultragen is my current favorite.Do you guys have a race A Lange & Sohne 223.032 Men's Watch strategy?Ride fast and keep a sense of humor. I know you are not using Power Taps or computers to train, how do you know you wont blow up?We dont. But neither of us is a complete rookie, so theres that. I did two Ironman length triathlons (including Kona) within 6 weeks of each other last season.

First was the obscure and rare Panerai PAM195, which was made for Paneristi members in a limited edition of 200 pieces, each with the name of the member engraved on the back of the watch.Now we have the new Panerai PAM360, produced in a limited edition of 300 pieces, sold at the discretion of the Paneristi Moderators. A Lange & Sohne 223.021 Men's Watch With such a limited production, these are sure to be gone in no time.Interesting that this one appears to have what looks like an aftermarket style strap on it, as opposed to the usual dressier Panerai straps. Not sure if its just the prototype photograph or if its the final production strap. Theyve also used a antiqued yellowish lume to give it that aged tritium look.Here is a photo of the back. $6700 is the price, which is fairly steep for a basic PVD Base Logo.

That experience taught me a lot about what the human body can do and how many times you can actually get a second (or third, or forth) wind if you give yourself a chance. Sometimes you can implode and dig back in and find some more. Im replica Omega 1572.30 Ladie's watch honestly more likely to blow up if I have all those metrics on my bike and I can see my heart rate and watts and mileage, etc. That stuff gets in my head. If I quiet the noise and turn my attention to the beauty of the race and the day I do much better.Fortunately my teammate, Mike is on the same page. Hes done TransRockies and BC Bike Race and other ridiculously hard races.