2011年2月15日星期二

What are the odds that he chews on the right buttons, in the right order and moves the stick in the right directions to navigate and purchase points 1

"What are the odds that he chews on the right buttons, in the right order and moves the stick in the right directions to navigate and purchase points 1 in a billion? More?""Now, I can't call Microsoft and say 'My dog chewed my controller' That excuse never replica A Lange & Sohne 109.021 Men's watch worked in school for homework, what makes me think that a multi billion dollar corporation is going to believe it?"Greg does have a roommate and girlfriend that lives with him, but everyone was asleep when the purchase was made.

"Unless either me, my girlfriend or my roommate "sleep shop", there's no other living creature besides the dog that could have done it. "Greg says he was initially annoyed about the late night canine shopping spree, but he eventually got over it and spent the points. "All in all, I'm not mad," he said "A bunch of new games to keep me busy and a replica A Lange & Sohne 116.032 Men's watch reason to finally go buy that black controller I've been wanting. "Did Oscar really pull off a one in a billion, late night gnawing shopping spree on Xbox Live? Dogs have done stranger things

What do you think?It's not the fact that Atlus has released a selection of its best PSP games in downloadable form on the PlayStation Network, but how they announce said release: no more purposefully undersupplying retail channels! Oh the Atlus PR team has fun Just look at the title to their press release: This is how they announce the addition of replica Corum 10140.701610 watch Crimson Gem Saga, Hammerin' Hero, Yggdra Union, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament, R Type Command, and Riviera: The Promised Land to the PlayStation Network.