2010年9月27日星期一

designer_replica Jacob & Co JC-SQ-01 watch as the real thing

I love a great designer_replica Jacob & Co JC-SQ-01 watch find. When I can get a great deal on a statement piece of jewelry, I’m as happy as a kid in a candy store. Recently, I’ve been obsessed with cocktail rings. They go with any outfit, from sheaths that I wear to the office to sundresses that I sport on the weekends to cocktail dresses that are donned for special occasions. So lately, I’ve been in heaven with all the fabulously affordable CZ rings. One of the things that I love to do is watch celebs on the red carpet. When they’re strutting their stuff, I’m secretly coveting their bodacious baubles and killer heels, as I make a mental note about who’ll end up on the ;Best Dressed; list for that event. I’ve been noticing a lot of cocktail rings at movie premieres, photo calls and press events. And the great thing is, once I see something on an A-lister finger, I immediately make it my mission to find a replica for a much cheaper price. In fact, my obsession with Cubic Zirconia rings is in full effect.designer_replica Jacob & Co JC-SQ-01 watch I find it comforting that I can find celeb inspired pieces that offer all the sparkle and glam as the real thing, yet only cost a fraction of the price. CZ rings with pearls and clusters of stones are a great vintage-y find that like to pair with t-shirts and jeans, as much as with other art deco inspired looks. And I absolutely adore the oversize floral CZ rings with a giant bloom taking front and center stage. When I want to add a little rock and roll vibe to an outfit or a little edge to a feminine blouse, I throw on a Cubic Zirconia ring in a dark stone and silver setting. This offers just the right amount of contrast. The great thing is, with CZ rings, you are meant to have fun and push the envelope. You can’t go too big or too bold with these flashy rings. After all, they are costume designer_replica Jacob & Co JC-SQ-01 watch.